All categories

Potassium silicate

Found: 7 products Back to category "Fertilizers organomineral"
Products in Choose a country

In stock
Potassium silicate Luhansk, Kharkiv, Donetsk, Sumy, Poltava, Dnipropetrovsk, Zaporizhia, Simferopol, Crimea, Kherson, Nikolaev, Kirovohrad, Cherkasy,  Read more
Delivery from
Ukraine

In stock
Infotekh makes and potassium realizes silicate. Silicate potassium soluble is used by production of welding electrodes, silicate paints, potassium  Read more
Delivery from
Ukraine

In stock
SPECIFICATION Colour:Clear to whitish viscous liquid Odour:Odourless or slight musty odour K2O :8.30 -12.70 % w/w SiO2:20.8 - 26.50 % w/w Soli Read more
Delivery from
India

In stock
SPECIFICATION Colour:Clear viscous liquid Odour:Odourless K2O :11.60 or 12.65 % w/w SiO2:24.40 or 26.50 % w/w Total Solids: 36.00 or 39.15 % Read more
Delivery from
India

In stock
SPECIFICATION Colour:Clear liquid Odour:Odourless K2O :8.30 % w/w SiO2:20.80 % w/w Total Solids: 29.10 % w/w Weight Ratio :2.50 Molar Rati Read more
Delivery from
India

In stock
Delivery from
Ecuador
Didn't find required product?
Suppliers will contact you
For last 30 days 115508 leads received the offers from the companies
Trading platform Allbiz offers to see the catalog Potassium silicate which contains 7 products offers from 4 companies and enterprises. Don't know what Potassium silicate to buy? You can clarify the specifications, see photos Potassium silicate and choose the best seller and supplier. Buy Potassium silicate trough online ! On Allbiz — You can just place your order right on the site.
for
by the goods
Your message must contain at least 20 symbols. The message must not be more than 2000 symbols.
Obligatory field is not filled
The field is wrongly filled
The field is wrongly filled
Compare0
ClearSelected items: 0